If you’re looking for a new home in Prescott, the good news is that you’ve got plenty of options available (and more every day). In this article, we’ll talk about the top subdivisions and areas to live in Prescott, including subdivisions by Dorn, Mandalay, and more.
We’ll go over the range of square footage available, cost, and the number of rooms for each subdivision (if that info is available). We’ll also provide a breakdown of the amenities each community has to offer.
Read on for more information!
This beautiful community offers stunning views, hiking trails, and is a short drive from the best shopping in Prescott.
Westwood by Dorn
Westwood at Deep Well Ranch is located on Willow Creed Road, north of the 89A. This master planned, green community offers the following amenities:
- A community park
- Great views
- Green community
- Less than 10 miles from downtown Prescott
- Located on a greenbelt with plenty of wildlife
The available housing plans are:
- Cimarron $500,300 – 2 beds, 2 bath, 2 car garage, 1 story, 1,527 sq ft
- Durango – $497,600 – 2 beds, 2 bath, 3 car garage, 1 story, 1,800 sq ft
- Sheridan – $500,300 – 2 beds, 2 bath, 3 car garage, 1 story, 1,936 sq ft
- Silverton – $515,000 – 3 beds, 2 bath, 3 car garage, 1 story, 2,135 sq ft
- Aspen – $559,100 – 3 beds, 2 bath, 3 car garage, 1 story, 1,953 sq ft
- Gunnison – $576,100 – 4 beds, 2 bath, 3 car garage, 1 story, 2,116 sq ft
- Keystone – $580,900 – 2 beds, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage, 1 story, 2,148
- Monarch – $594,600 – 3 beds, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage, 1 story, 2,346 sq ft
- Telluride – $643,200 – 3 beds, 3 bath, 3 car garage, 1 story, 2,578 sq ft
- Aspen – $552,825 – 2 beds, 2 bath, 3 car garage, 1 story, $1,953 sq ft
Mandalay’s latest subdivision is Jasper, a 12,000-square foot green community nestled at the base of Glassford Hill in Prescott Valley. This beautiful community offers stunning views, an abundance of hiking trails, and is a short drive away from the best shopping in Prescott.
Amenities at Jasper include:
- Fantastic views
- Pickle ball courts
- Walking and hiking trails
- Nearby shopping
- Tennis court
- Coffee shop
- Resort pool
- Yoga area
- Dog park
- And more
There are 10 housing plans available, ranging from 12,31 square feet all the way up to 2,531 square feet. Bedrooms range from 2-5 and bathrooms range from 2-2.5. Garages are spacious enough to hold 2-5 vehicles, and some of the housing plans include a den.
Community amenities at Yavapai Hills include:
- Activities all year round
- Nearby golf courses, fishing, hiking, and campgrounds
- A community clubhouse with a large meeting and banquet area, including a kitchen and library
- Gated swimming pool and spa
- Tennis/pickle ball courts, basketball, volleyball, and horseshoe games
- Located on a green belt
Every Yavapai Hills home is built by one of three builders: Gardner Custom Homes, Mandalay Homes, or Capstone. Each of these builders is highly-reputed in the area and is known for its commitment to quality.
Carrington at the Dells
The Dells feature luxury homes in a community located in the heart of the Quad Cities and panoramic views of the Granite Dells.
Community amenities at the Dells include:
- Wide-open spaces with natural trees, shrubs, and plants
- Future plans include a community pool, clubhouse, fitness center and more
- Local hiking trails
The available housing plans are:
- (No pricing information available) – 3 beds, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, 1,951 sq ft
- $758,900-$759,900 — 3 beds, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, 2,019 sq ft
- $828,900-$829,900 — 3 beds, 2.5 bath, 3.5 car garage, 2,228 sq ft
- $826,900-$827,900 — 3 beds, 2 bath, 3.5 car garage 2,303 sq ft
- $819,900-$821,900 — 3 beds, 2 bath, 3 car garage, 2,346 sq ft
- $826,900-$827,900 — 3 beds, 2.5 bath, 3.5 car garage, 2,353 sq ft
- $853,900-$857,900 — 3 beds, 2.5 bath, 3.5 car garage, 2,488 sq ft
- $865,900 — 3 beds, 2.5 bath, 3.5 car garage, 2,555 sq ft
- $898,900-899,900 — 4 beds, 3 bath, 3 car garage with guest cottage/separate bath, 2,788 sq ft
- $918900 — 4 beds, 3 bath, 3 car garage, 3,047 sq ft
Nanke Luxury Homes
Nanke homes are not so much a subdivision as they are custom homes built on your plot of land! The Nanke website shows gorgeous photographs of their high-quality craftsmanship. It’s clear they’re meticulous about giving you exactly what you’re looking for.
Other Subdivisions and Homes
There are several other homes available in the Prescott area, including those in subdivisions that aren’t as new as the ones in our article. On the other hand, some developments are so new that we hardly had any information on them at the time we were writing this article.
The best way to find out more information about homes/subdivisions for sale is to contact a skilled real estate agent. Read on for our recommendation!
Try Prescott and Then Settle In
Prescott is a remarkable place to live, with a bustling community and a new surprise around every corner. After all, we’ve got great schools, fantastic parks, hiking trails, and several lakes – what more could you ask for?
It’s no wonder that early pioneers loved the place – and it’s equally no wonder that people have settled here in droves!
That’s why we invite you to try Prescott for yourself. Experience the changing seasons and enjoy the many fun activities we have to offer!
And of course, if you find yourself wanting to stay, contact local real estate agent Jesse Lopez. He’d love to get you started on your journey to Prescott!